Ten Thousand Suns is a role-playing game setting in a galaxy far, far away. It is a place of space fantasy where noble Jedi duel with devious Sith, smugglers and bounty hunters make illicit deals on backwater planets, and nimble starfighters evade blaster fire from vast battleships in the depths of space.
This website gives a general overview of the setting and a detailed adaptation of the Fate Core rules for a roleplaying campaign in that setting. It is divided into topic pages which can be accessed via the sidebar to the right.
- This adaptation is by David Rourke.
- Star Wars was created George Lucas and is owned by Lucasfilm and Disney.
- Fate Core, the Fate System Toolkit, Tachyon Squadron, the Fate Space Toolkit (unpublished draft), Venture City, and other Fate products are by Evil Hat Productions.
- I’ve found several other Fate adaptations of Star Wars out there and I have borrowed freely from them as others should consider themselves free to borrow from this one. These include Fate Star Wars Edition by Ryan M. Danks (no longer available online AFAIK), Fate of the Galaxy by Luke Martinez, Shadow of the Sith by Fred Hicks, and Infinite Empire by James Silvers.
- Star Jedi typeface by Bobba Fonts.
- I have attempted to obtain art from sources that appear to allow non-commercial use, especially Wookiepedia and the SW Artists Guild on deviantART. To the best of my understanding, the presence of the images on this non-commercial website constitute fair use under U.S. copyright law. If you are the owner of any of these images and would prefer they be taken down, please notify the administrator and they will be promptly removed.
- Works by the following artists are gratefully acknowledged:
- Website software by WordPress.com. Theme by Themify.
Permission is granted to use any of the information contained on this website for private, non-commercial purposes. If you find it useful, please leave a comment to let me know!