Ten Thousand Suns is a role-playing campaign set in a galaxy far, far away. It is a place of space fantasy where noble Jedi duel with devious Sith, smugglers and bounty hunters make illicit deals on backwater planets, and nimble starfighters evade blaster fire from vast battleships in the depths of space
You can find more information about the setting and the game system in the sidebar to the right.
- This adaptation is by David Rourke.
- Star Wars was created George Lucas and is owned by Lucasfilm Limited.
- Fate Core is by Evil Hat Productions.
- Game elements have been adapted from many internet sources and discussions, especially Fate Star Wars Edition by Ryan M. Danks, Fate of the Galaxy by Luke Martinez, Spirit of the Force (unknown), Fate Core Star Wars Primer (Rick Neal) and How Fate Boosts Should Work by Leonard Balsera and Ryan Macklin.
- Star Jedi typeface by Bobba Fonts.
- I have attempted to obtain art from sources that appear to allow non-commercial use, especially Wookiepedia and the SW Artists Guild on deviantART. As far as I can tell, the presence of the images on this non-commercial website constitute fair use under U.S. copyright law. If you are the owner of any of these images and would prefer they be taken down, please notify the administrator and they will be promptly removed.
- Works by the following artists are gratefully acknowledged:
- Website software by WordPress.com. Theme by Themify.